Since its founding in 1979, The Skin Cancer Foundation has set the standard for educating the public and the medical profession about skin cancer, its prevention by means of sun protection, and the need for early detection and prompt, effective treatment. It is the only international organization devoted solely to combating the world's most common cancer, now occurring at epidemic levels. More than a million new cases of skin cancer are diagnosed in the United States every year. The Foundation's mission is to decrease the incidence of the disease by means of public and professional education, medical training, and research.
We are thrilled to be able to offer at auction truly one of our most extravagant pieces of jewelry. A 4 carat cognac diamond set in 20 karats of pink gold was designed to be sold exclusively to benefit The Skin Care Foundation. Dazzle with Diamonds in our Sun Ring Diamond Auction.
Visit website: http://www.diamondmi9s.blogspot.com
4 carat cognac diamond set in 20 karat pink gold ring surrounded by eleven multi-colored diamonds.
Once a best-kept secret amongst New York fashion editors and Hollywood stylists, Susan Rosen rocketed to popular notoriety in 2006 as the designer of history's most expensive piece of clothing ever made, the $30 million diamond bikini, as seen on Molly Sims in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue. Fashioned out of 150 carats of flawless white diamonds set in platinum, Rosen's bikini design epitomized her casually opulent philosophy, and made media waves from Singapore to Russia. Now creating one-of-a-kind pieces for edgy fashion icons Sienna Miller and Lou Doillon, Desperate Housewives stars Teri Hatcher and Felicity Huffman, NBA superstar LeBron James, chanteuse Avril Lavigne and longtime clients Madonna and Sharon Stone, Rosen is currently at work on the debut of her second line, SR2. The SunRing Diamond ring designed by Susan Rosen is truly an iconic piece of jewelry and must be seen in all its dazzling beauty!
2. 19TH CENTURY FANCY LIGHT BROWN DIAMOND AND DIAMOND NECKLACE sold for 1.34 Million USD, on Apr 2008 by Sotheby auction.
3. 19.86 Carat Diamond Ring sold for 1.046 Million USD on Dec 09 - '08, by Sotheby auction.
4. 2 round diamonds weighing 10.05 and 10.03 carats, within simple platinum mountings sold for 1.7 million USD on Apr 08, by Sotheby.
5. The articulated necklace composed of forty-three pear-shaped diamonds together weighing 91.02 carats, mounted in platinum sold for 5.4 million USD on Apr 08 by Sotheby.
6. Claw-set with a pear-shaped diamond weighing 20.09 carats sold for 1.2 Million USD on May 08 by Sotheby auction.
7. Diamond weighing 34.07 carats sold for 5.7 million on Oct '08.
8. Pink diamond weighing 4.45 carats, with yellow diamonds approximately 2.50 carats sold for 2.01 million USD by Sotheby on Apr 2008
9. Oval diamond weighing 10.08 carats, flanked on each side by a baguette diamond, mounted in platinum sold for 1.671 Million USD on Oct 7th 2008 by Sotheby auction.
10. Yellow diamond weighing 13.11 carats, flanked by two pear-shaped diamonds together weighing 1.47 carats sold for 1.595 Million USD on 10th April 2008 by Sotheby auction.
11. Diamond weighing 10.01 carats sold for 1.351 Million USD on April 2008 by Sotheby auction
12. Pear-shaped diamond weighing 8.88 carats, within a support set with brilliant-cut diamonds for 1.325 Million USD on Oct 2008 by Sotheby auction.
13. Oval shape deep blue diamond weighing 2.01 carats, with brilliant-cut diamonds extending to the shank sold for 1.14 Million USD on April 2008, by Sotheby auction
14. Vivid blue pear-shaped diamond weighing 3.73 carats, set between pear-shaped stone shoulders sold for 4.95 Million USD on May 2008, details here.
15. The emerald-cut diamond weighing 24.42 carats sold for 3.6 Million USD by Sotheby on Apr 2008.
16. Vivid purplish pink oval diamond weighing 5.06 carats, within a surround of pear-shaped stones, mounted in platinum sold for 2.55 Million USD on May 2008.
17. The fancy pink pear-shaped diamond weighing 8.02 carats flanked by similarly-shaped stones sold for 1.321 Million USD by Sotheby on Nov 2008.
18. Ring with intense yellow cushion modified brilliant-cut diamond weighing 40.74, on a plain yellow gold mount sold for 1.04 Million USD on 15h May 2008. Details here.